Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ONE MORE DAY

HI GENTLE READER ,
I am trying to stay on the happy side. I have two new jobs and things are sure looking better.t I must say a big Thank You to Kim,my niece, in NYC.Kim writes a blog also (the yummymummy.com) It is a fabulous blog and she also writes books. Kim's husband,David, does Broadway Shows and they have two great children!!! I don't know how she finds time to help ,e but when you talk to her you feel better no matter what is wrong. I got a call today for a job. I had applied for the job about two months ago but was turned down. The reason was a younger person got the job. When she called & told me the other person got the job I was devasted . I just thanked her for calling and told her if she ever needed someone to call me. Well it worked out. Today when she called me for the job she explained the other lady had three children and really needed the money. Now the other lady got a job with more hours so the job was open!! I understood how she felt and was just happy she called me. This job is only three hours a day but my other job is all weekend so it works out fine.
I look back on the last few months and wonder how I let myself get so depressed!!! I know better and I sure know the symptoms but I just ignored them all. I will keep posting dear reader and hope you don't get to bored.
Until the next time------SMILE
LOVE RED
draft
7/12/11by caretakerforelderly
The Beginning of the End


No comments: